It’s hard to imagine where all the time went, but here I am at 36 Weeks, feeling so very large and starting to get uncomfortable. Last time, I remember feeling beautiful and glowing. With the second baby, I’m exhausted and there is so much to do. I have lists upon lists of things I need to get done before baby gets here and those lists don’t seem to be shrinking.
- Pumpkin is in her big girl room. She’s entirely moved in and seems to love it. I’ll probably do a future post on TheGamingAngel.com about the room and our decoration decisions. But I’m so happy that she seems to be adapting well to “being out of the baby crib”.
- I’m finally going through all the bags of stuff for baby. Now I can put stuff away in the nursery and make sure everything is organized. At least theoretically organized.
- I bought a Kangaroo Care shirt from Vija Design. I didn’t have this with Pumpkin and look forward to using it on Patch. The small was TOO small, so HipMommy.com is exchanging it for me which is awesome. I will definitely post all about it once I’m using it probably on TheGamingAngel.com.
- No hospital bag packed yet. I’ve been getting contractions and am pretty worried that this guy wants to come early. But that doesn’t seem to be enough motivation to get me started on this. I did a video on the actual bag which will be on TheGamingAngel.com later this week.
- Baby’s clothes aren’t washed yet. I do have all the clothes gathered together but need to keep cutting tags so I can actually wash them. This might get done in a couple of days.
- We decided to remodel our bathroom before baby got here. At first that seemed like a great idea. We thought there was possible mold in the walls from a spill in the attic (there wasn’t) and our cheap shower the previous owners put in was cracking and falling apart. What could go wrong? Everything. Things are moving along but we will be extremely lucky if we finish the bathroom before baby gets here.
I’m trying not to stress, which is why my Wunderlist app is my saving grace right now. If I think of something, I just add it to the list. But it makes me feel great at the end of the day when I can check things off of those lists. I recently downloaded a couple apps that I feel are going to help when baby is here. So I’ll be posting about that soon too. In the meantime, hope everyone is well and think good thoughts that I don’t go into labor early!